Monday, April 11, 2011

BEST. MONDAY. EVER.

I get a call this morning from State Farm, they want me to interview for another job, this time in the claims service department, we set it up for Wednesday at 3:30. Around 3:45 I get another call from State Farm from one of the heads of HR. He tells me that unfortunately, I was not selected for their underwriting service assistant job which I had previously interviewed for, however... they wanted to offer me a position as underwriting service support! I, of course, immediately accepted and we cancelled my interview for Wednesday. I got there around 4:30 to fill out a form for my background check, and then drove downtown to do my drug test. As long as everything comes through okay, I've got the job and can start on May 2nd! I'm beyond happy, and while I'll miss some of my regulars at the rib shack, I can't wait to start the next chapter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment